Day 01: Arrive Leh (3505 meters / 11567 feet.)
Early Morning Arrive in Leh Airport, Transfer to the Hotel. We advise that you spend the rest of the day in leisure so you quickly acclimatise to the high altitude. A relaxed day exploring Leh town, will include visits to Shanti Stupa and Leh Palace. Overnight in Leh.
Day 02:Sham Valley (75 km / 2 hrs one way)
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing on the Leh – Srinagar Highway. Visit the Hall of Fame (A Museum developed by the Indian Army), Kali Mata Temple & Gurudwara Patthar Sahib (A Gurudwara constructed & maintained by the Indian Army). Proceed further and experience the effects of Magnetic Hill (Defiance of the law of gravity wherein a vehicle starts climbing up the hill when put in a neutral position) and admire the confluence of holy Indus & Zanskar, Proceed to Alchi & Likir & return to. Return back to Leh for an overnight stay .Overnight in Leh.
Day 3: Leh to Nubra (135 Km / 5 hrs):
After breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardong Pass (highest motorable road in the world, 18,380 ft). Arrive at Deskit by afternoon. Rest of the day one is free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and Camel Safari in Sand Dunes (Own). Overnight in Nubra.
Day 4: Nubra Valley (Local Sightseeing) and back to Leh:
After breakfast, visit Diskit & Hunder Villages and monasteries take a stroll around the place to see the life style of people living at the northernmost region of India. Drive back to leh via Khardungla pass. Overnight in Leh.
Day 5: Leh to Pangong Lake Via Shey & Thksey (160 Km / 6 Hrs one way):
After an early breakfast, we visit sightseeing places like Shey Palace & Thiksey Monastery and Sindhu Ghat and then proceed to Pangong Lake (14,500ft), through Chang la Pass 17,350 ft.
Thiksey Monastery, located on a hill-lock with formidable views of the Indus valley. Thiksey is especially noteworthy for its gigantic seated statue of the Maitreya and is also known for its (Dukhang) assembly hall which houses hundreds of rectangular prayer books, stacked between wooden covers and bound in silk. Shey Palace the former summer palace of the King of Ladakh is also enroute Pangong and we stop here before moving ahead. We also stop to see the 3 Idiots School Campus Sindhu Darshan visit.
Now we proceed to Pangong . It is the third highest motorable road in the world (320 Kms.) round trip. Enjoy the beauty of lake on the banks of Pangong while appreciating the changing colors of the high Altitude Lake. Visit the Exact Spots where the Famous Bollywood movie “3 Idiots” was Shot . More Recently “Jab Tak hai Jaan” was also shot . Overnight in Pangong.
Day 6: Pangong Lake to Leh Via Hemis
After breakfast, travel back to Leh. En route take a short halt at Changla Pass to enjoy a cup of hot steaming tea.
En Route we stop to visit Hemis Monastery situated 45 kilometres west of Leh; Hemis is the largest and the wealthiest monastery in Ladakh. Then we proceed to Leh ahead. Evening is Free for Leisure in leh City. One can Visit the Market for last minute Shopping . Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 7: Depart: Leh – Fly Out - (Airfare not included)
Transfer to the airport to catch the early morning flight back to New Delhi. Make sure you reach the airport early to get the window seat to enjoy the landscape of Ladakh as you return.
• Inner Line Permits and Wildlife fees for restricted areas.
• Personal expenses like laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, entrance and camera fees, medical expenses, gratuities etc.
• Any Insurance
• Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
• Optional : Cycling from Khardong La to Leh approximately @ 2000 pp
• GST of 4.63 %
• Single Occupancy : 40 % premium
Terms and Condition
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• The Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses and services mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation & we will provide similar Hotels in Case of Non Availability.
• All Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses we are using base category of Rooms and all Rooms are Non AC.
• The rates given may change in case of change in hotels, transport rates or Government taxes.
• Price valid for minimum 02 PAX in one Room. Single Passengers will have to bear 80 % Single Supplement.
• Professional Tour Guide is available for 1500 Per Day.
• Cultural Program can be arranged at an additional cost of 7000.
• Extra Adult Charges Apply to Guest with age 12 or above and we provide extra bedding / bed for all such guest.
• Extra Child Charges Apply to guest in the age Group of 5 – 12 & there is no extra Bedding is provided.
• Children below 5 pay a nominal fee of 10 % of adult cost. ( Airfare component 20000 )
Note: Offer valid till subject to availability on Air tickets / Hotel rooms.
CANCELLATION BY YOU
In the event of any cancellation by you, we would need a notification from you in writing. If we
receive the cancellation notification from you before 45 days prior to the date of departure, the
initial non -refundable 25% deposit amount shall be forfeited in addition to the cancellation charges
for other services. If we receive the notification in 1-45 days prior to the date of departure further
cancellation charges shall be levied as per the following terms:
Cancellation upto 31 days
before date of departure: : 25% of tour price + cancellation charges for other services.
Cancellation between 30 to 16
before date of departure:
: 50% of tour price + cancellation charges for other services.
Cancellation between 15 to 8 days
before date of departure : 80% of tour cost + cancellation charges for other services.
Cancellation between 7 to the day
of departure: : 100% of tour cost + cancellation charges for other services.
CANCELLATIONS IN CASE OF CUSTOMIZED AND PACKAGE TOUR:
In case of change in the group size due to cancellations revised cost will be quoted for the revised
group size and the cancellation charges if any for any confirmed arrangements and services will also
be charged in addition. Our standard cancellation policy will not be applicable. But if the entire
group cancels the tour, the standard cancellation policy will be applicable.