Darjeeling 1N Gangtok 3N (4N5D) Package
• Air fare / train fare.
• Guide or escort charges & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
• Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips & gratuity, mineral water, telephone calls, laundry, soft & hard drink, Insurance etc.
• Additional adventurous activities like Rafting, Rock Climbing, Paragliding, Cable car, Yak ride, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride etc.
• Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
• Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance Fees & Camera charges, Guide charges.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and is directly payable on the spot).
• Room Heater Charges. Anything not specified in the inclusion.
• Nathula pass permit costs of Rs. 3000 -5000 each vehicle is extra subject to availability of Government passes
• Zero point and Gurudongmar Lake at North Sikkim are done with extra cost which is directly payable on the spot.
• Normal Vehicle at Gangtok are not authorised to enter city areas so will pick up and drop at the taxi stand so client will have to hire local taxis to and fro from the hotel and to be borne by the client and is directly payable on the spot.
Darjeeling 1N Gangtok 3N (4N5D)
Day 01: NJP/BAGDOGRA TO DARJEELING & OR (HALF DAY SIGHTSEEN) (6700 FTS/90 KMS/3-4 HRS)
Upon arrival, meet our representative and drive to Darjeeling via Kurseong. Arrival at Darjeeling, check into the Hotel. After Lunch visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Padmaja Naidu Zoological Garden, Japanese Temple (Peace Pagoda), Tibetan Refugee center. Free & Leisure time or walk around the Mall (Chowrasta) Overnight at Hotel. Evening free to walk around the town i.e. Chowrasta (The Mall) Overnight stay at Hotel / Homestay. * HMI & Padmajha Naidu Zoological Park is closed on Thursday and Tibetan Refugee center is closed on Sunday
Day 02: DARJEELING MORNING SIGHTSEEN & TO GANGTOK (5500 FTS/115 KMS/4HRS)
Early morning (3 am) drive to Tiger Hill (8500 fts) for sunrise view over the mountains. Early morning (3 am) drive to Tiger Hill (8500 fts) for sunrise view over the mountains. View 4 Giants of Himalaya i.e. Mt.Everest,Mt.Makalu,Mt.Lhotse and Mt.Khangchendzonga (all above 8000 mtrs) from Tiger Hill. Visit Ghoom Monastery (Gelug order of Tibetan Buddhism) and Batasia Loop(Gorkha war memorial) Back to Hotel for Breakfast and Checkout. Drive to Gangtok Via Teesta Rangpo. Upon arrival, check into the Hotel. Free & Leisure time or walk to the town. Overnight stay at Hotel / Homestay.
Day 03: GTK-TSHANGU LAKE - (12500 FTS) BABA HARBHAJAN SINGH MANDIR - (13150 FTS) NATHULA PASS - (14500 FTS) EXCURSION
Breakfast at Hotel & check out. Drive to Ravangla (55 kms/2 hrs) Visit Tathagata Tshal (Buddha Park), Lunch at Ravangla. Drive to Gangtok (70 kms/3 hrs),upon arrival check in to the hotel. Free & Leisure time. Overnight stay at Hotel/Homestay.
Day 04: GANGTOK SIGHTSEEING
Breakfast at Hotel. Drive to Banjhakri eco-park (30 minutes from town) Visit Namgyal Institute of Tibetology (museum with collections or antique and rare Buddhism related items) Do Drul Chorten. Ropeway at Hur-huray dara. Back to Hotel for Lunch. After Lunch, visit Flower Show/ Enchey Monastery / Hanuman Tok/Ganesh tok/Tashi View Point (to see Mt.Khangchendzonga and other peaks)/Bakthang waterfalls. Vehicle will drop you at the Market / Hotel. Free & Leisure time to stroll in the market.
Day 05: DEPARTURE TO NJP/BAGDOGRA (120 KMS/4-5HOURS)
Breakfast at the Hotel and Checkout. Drive to NJP/Bagdogra Via Rangpo Teesta.
Terms and Condition
Terms and Condition