Pelling 2N Gangtok 2N (4N5D) Package
• Air fare / train fare.
• Guide or escort charges & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
• Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips & gratuity, mineral water, telephone calls, laundry, soft & hard drink, Insurance etc.
• Additional adventurous activities like Rafting, Rock Climbing, Paragliding, Cable car, Yak ride, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride etc.
• Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
• Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance Fees & Camera charges, Guide charges.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and is directly payable on the spot).
• Room Heater Charges. Anything not specified in the inclusion.
• Nathula pass permit costs of Rs. 3000 -5000 each vehicle is extra subject to availability of Government passes
• Zero point and Gurudongmar Lake at North Sikkim are done with extra cost which is directly payable on the spot.
• Normal Vehicle at Gangtok are not authorised to enter city areas so will pick up and drop at the taxi stand so client will have to hire local taxis to and fro from the hotel and to be borne by the client and is directly payable on the spot.
Day 01: NJP/BAGDOGRA TO PELLING (6250 FTS/125 KMS/5-6 HRS)
Upon arrival, meet our representative and drive to Pelling via Jorethang. Arrival at Pelling, check into the Hotel. Evening free to walk around the town. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 02: PELLING SIGHTSEEING
Breakfast at Hotel. Drive to Khangchendzonga waterfalls (23 kms/1 ½ hrs) Enroute see Rimbi waterfalls. Drive to Khechupalri Lake (16 kms/40 minutes from KWF)- Sacred and wishful filling lake amidst a deep and rich forest. Drive back to Pelling (28 kms/1 ½ hrs). Lunch at Hotel in Pelling. After Lunch, visit Pemayangtse monastery (Nyingma order of Tibetan Buddhism/310 yrs old) Visit Rabdentse palace ruins (02nd capital of Sikkim)- 30 minutes easy walk from the main road through the forest/ CC footpath. Drive back to Pelling (20 minutes) Overnight stay at Hotel/Homestay.
Day 02: OR OPTIONAL YUKSUM - 1ST CAPITAL OF SIKKIM DAY TOUR
Breakfast at Hotel. Drive to Khechupalri Lake (28 kms/1 ½ hrs)- Sacred and wishfull filling lake amidst a deep and rich forest. Enroute see Rimbi waterfalls. Drive to Yuksum (27 kms/1 hr), enroute visit Khangchendzonga waterfalls. Yuksum is the 01st capital of Sikkim. Visit Norbu ghang Coronation throne (the 01st king of Sikkim was coronated in this place in the year 1641-42 A.D.) Lunch at Yuksum. Drive back to Pelling (34 kms/2 hrs) Stay Overnight at Hotel/Homestay.
Day 03: PELLING TO GANGTOK VIA RAVONGLA (5500 FTS/125 KMS/6 HRS)
Breakfast at Hotel & check out. Drive to Ravangla (55 kms/2 hrs) Visit Tathagata Tshal (Buddha Park), Lunch at Ravangla. Drive to Gangtok (70 kms/3 hrs),upon arrival check in to the hotel. Free & Leisure time. Overnight stay at Hotel/Homestay.
Day 04: GTK-TSHANGU LAKE (12500 FTS) BABA HARBHAJAN SINGH MANDIR (13150 FTS) NATHULA PASS (14500 FTS) EXCURSION
Breakfast at Hotel. After Breakfast drive to Tshangu Lake (40 kms) - Oval shaped Sacred Lake enroute Nathula Pass. Drive to Nathula Pass (15 kms further) enroute visit Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir. (Nathula pass with extra costs).Drive back to Gangtok via same route(55 kms). Vehicle will drop you at the Market / Hotel. Free & Leisure time to stroll in the market area. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Homestay.
Day 05: GTK- DEPARTURE TO NJP/BAGDOGRA (120 KMS/4-5 HRS)
Breakfast at the Hotel and Checkout.
Drive to NJP/Bagdogra Via Rangpo Teesta.
- Standard Packages: Equivalent Basic Hotel with Basic Facilities
Terms and Condition
Terms and condition