NorthEast 03 night 04 Days Package
• Air fare / train fare.
• Guide or escort charges & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
• Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips & gratuity, mineral water, telephone calls, laundry, soft & hard drink, Insurance etc.
• Additional adventurous activities like Rafting, Rock Climbing, Paragliding, Cable car, Yak ride, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride etc.
• Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
• Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance Fees & Camera charges, Guide charges.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and is directly payable on the spot).
• Room Heater Charges. Anything not specified in the inclusion.
• Nathula pass permit costs of Rs. 3000 -5000 each vehicle is extra subject to availability of Government passes
• Zero point and Gurudongmar Lake at North Sikkim are done with extra cost which is directly payable on the spot.
• Normal Vehicle at Gangtok are not authorised to enter city areas so will pick up and drop at the taxi stand so client will have to hire local taxis to and fro from the hotel and to be borne by the client and is directly payable on the spot.
Day 01: NJP/BAGDOGRA TO DARJEELING (6700 FTS/90 KMS/3-4 HRS)
Arrival at NJP/Bagdogra Airport. Meet our representatives and drive to Darjeeling. Upon arrival at Darjeeling, check into Hotel. Free & Leisure time / walk around town area and the Mall (Chowrasta). Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 02: DARJEELING SIGHTSEEING
Early morning(3 am) drive to Tiger Hill (8500 fts) for sunrise view over the mountains. View 4 Giants of Himalaya i.e. Mt.Everest,Mt.Makalu,Mt.Lhotse and Mt.Khangchendzonga (all above 8000 mtrs) from Tiger Hill. Drive back to Town. Visit Ghoom Monastery (Gelug order of Tibetan Buddhism) and Batasia Loop(Gorkha war memorial) Back to Hotel for Breakfast and recess (1 hr). After breakfast go for a mixed point sightseeing of Japanese Temple, Peace pagoda, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tenzing & Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Center (Closed on Sunday) & Happy Valley Tea Estate and Factory. Free & Leisure time or walk around the Mall (Chowrasta)
Day 03: DAY TOUR TO MIRIK (5800 FTS 48 KMS/2 HRS)
Breakfast at the Hotel. Drive to Mirik and visit the Sumendu Lake. Boating at the Lake and Horse-riding. Drive back to Darjeeling. Enroute visit Pashupati market (Indo-Nepal Border town/subjected to the availability of the permit from Nepalese Customs/Defence) Stop by Lepcha Jagat to view Mt.Khanchendzonga and its adjacent peaks.Evening free to walk around the Chowrasta (The Mall).Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 03 OPTIONAL -KALIMPONG SIGHTSEEN, BACK TO DARJEELING (4100 FTS/55 KMS/3 HRS)
Breakfast at Hotel. After Breakfast drive to Kalimpong via Teesta. Overnight at Hotel. Upon arriva visit Durbin Monastery, Deolo Hill, Dr.Graham's Homes. Lunch at Kalimpong. After Lunch Drive to Darjeeling . Free & Leisure time. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04: DARJEELING TO NJP/BAGDOGRA (90 KMS/3-4 HRS)
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast transfer to NJP railway station or Bagdogra airport for your train / flight to onward destination.
- Standard Packages: Equivalent 1* Hotel with Basic Facilities
Terms and Condition
Terms and condition